Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Yesterday was the one year anniversary since we closed on our first house! I can't quite believe it has been a whole year already. I feel like there is still SO much that I want to do with it. I haven't painted at all, but the colors were already pretty perfect when we moved in. A few weeks ago when we were walking our "terrific three" I saw a Papa John's delivery guy and said WOW we have never had a pizza deliverd to our actual house! I thought well money is kinda tight but pizza is not too bad of a price so we decided to order pizza for our one year house anniversary. Last night Stephen ordered the pizza and we got to work on our pumpkins. We had so much fun sitting on our porch carving pumpkins and then eating pizza. I decided to carve a "haunted house" and Stepen did a raven with the word nevermore above it. I think they both turned out pretty awesome looking. Well we only had about 3 kids come by for "Trick or Treating" but we had a great night just spending time together with our dogs in our cute little house. This weekend has been just what I needed after a rough week. Now we are onto November! I can't believe 2010 is almost over. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey, thanks for the Follow-I'm returning the favor:-)
    First of all, you two are sure some talented pumpkin carvers-they'd win a prize for sure!

    And one of your pooches looks like me!

    P.S. Congrats on your one anniversary in your home!

    ReplyDelete