Friday, December 17, 2010

The Big 2-5!

Well Yesterday I turned 25! It started with Stephen telling me happy birthday at midnight. I went to work and my wonderful co-worker Debbie had a pile of birthday/Christmas gifts waiting for me! She gave me my very own "Chicken Man" painting, some home made brownies, some cute Christmas socks, an ornament and a candle. There were cards and birthday greetings all day at work. Stephen brought me a Beezer's sub at lunch, it was soo yummy! Luke came for his first allergy shot and he suprised me with flowers! SO sweet!! When I left work one of the doctors helped me carry all my birthday goodies out to my car. 
My "Chicken Man" painting, I LOVE it!

The flowers Luke brought me
This was across the dash of my car when I left work. My sweet husband!!

After work I rushed home and showered and got ready for our shared birthday dinner with my parents and brother. (Stephen's birthday is the 19th) We got dressed and headed out to Carrabbas. I got sirloin marsala and it was the best thing I had tasted in a LONG time. After dinner we went to my parents house where my mom had made a Christmas themed "fun-feti" cake that I picked out for her. We ate cake and took pictures and watched some football. By then I was so tired I had to go home for some fur cuddles from my doggies.
I decided to take some fun pictures by my parents lake :)

Stephen decided to join in

Then the boat started to fall!




on the dock

my parents living room

the cake my mom made that fell apart, but it tasted great!

Stephen being silly while opening his birthday presents from my parents: xbox 360 games to go with the xbox 360 I got for him!

I can't believe I'm 25 now! Some days it seems pretty old...but some days I still feel like a kid with so many dreams and desires to fulfill. I'm thankful to have reached 25 and hope to have many more happy years to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment